Why Should You Consider Dr. Ali’s Insulin Diet?
Majid Ali, M.D.
Insulin Diet PlanTM A Part of Dr. Ali’s Health PlanTM
You Should Consider Dr. Ali’s Insulin Diet If …
- You know health is not merely absence of disease.
- You do not wish to be preoccupied by names of diseases.
- You wish to be a student of science of health.
- You do not wish your head to be cluttered by incomplete and unreliable knowledge of diseases.
- You want to be empowered with authentic nutrition knowledge.
- You do not wish to be frustrated by changing opinions of medical experts.
- You wish a sound foundation of knowledge of human health.
- You do not wish to be intimidated by health advisers who think good health is absence of disease.
- You want to be guided by cues from inside your body.
- You do not wish to be intimidated by outside opinions that clash with your inner voice.
Snapshot of Dr. Ali’s Insulin Diet
Insulin Diet PlanTM
Dr. Ali’s Insulin Health PlanTM
Foods that Do Not Trigger Sugar-Insulin Roller Coasters.
1. Healthy fats are de-fattening (insulin-smart)
2. Healthy proteins are de-fattening (insulin-smart)
3. All carbohydrates (grains, cereals, bread, rice, etc. ) are fattening.
4. Natural oils (Olive, Coconut, Flaxseed, Sesame) are de-fattening.
5. Cheeses are de-fattening
6. Vegetable juices are most desirable.
7. Fresh Frozen packed and then steamed vegetables (most desirable: Broccoli, Brussel Sprout, Bok choy, Spinach, Kale, Artichoke, Asparagus are insulin-smart
8. Nut Butters Are Insulin-Smart
9. Insulin-smart spices and herbs
10. Very sweet fruit, none
11. Less sweet fruit, minimal
12. Fruit juices, none
Meals That Do Not Trigger Sugar-Insulin Roller Coasters
1. Breakfast: Dr. Ali’s Breakfast Shake s With Spices, eggs in all formsLunch:
2. Salads with Chicken, Shrimp, Farmer’s (soft) Cheese
3. Dinner: Choose meals that do not trigger sugar-insulin roller coasters
Oxygen and Infla-Therapies
1. Hydrogen peroxide soaks, packs baths
2. Castor oil topical applications
3. Enzymes and Spices (A. anti-inflammatory I ____ twice daily, Anti-inflammatory II. _____ twice daily
1. Dr. Ali’s Diabetes Reversal Book
2. Dr. Ali’s Life Span Nutrition (book)