Dr. Ali’s Health Plan and Insulin Diet Plan
Majid Ali, M.D.
Insulin Diet PlanTM A Part of Dr. Ali’s Health PlanTM
Foods that Do Not Trigger Sugar-Insulin Roller Coasters.
- Healthy fats are de-fattening (insulin-smart)
- Healthy proteins are de-fattening (insulin-smart)
- All carbohydrates (grains, cereals, bread, rice, etc. ) are fattening.
- Cheeses (Farmers’ Soft Cheeses) are de-fattening
- Vegetable juices . (most desirable)
- Fresh Frozen packed and then steamed vegetables (most desirable: Broccoli, Brussel Sprout, Bok choy, Spinach, Kale, Artichoke, Asparagus are insulin-smart
- Insulin-smart spices and herbs
- Very sweet fruit, none
- Less sweet fruit, minimal
- Fruit juices, none
Meals That Do Not Trigger Sugar-Insulin Roller Coasters
1. Breakfast: Dr. Ali’s Breakfast Shake, eggs
- Lunch: Salads with Chicken, Shrimp, Farmer’s (soft) Cheese
- Dinner: Choose meals that do not trigger sugar-insulin roller coasters
Oxygen and Infla-Therapies
- Hydrogen peroxide soaks, packs baths
- Castor oil topical applications
- Enzymes and Spices (A. anti-inflammatory I ____ twice daily, Anti-inflammatory II. _____ twice daily
Reading Suggestions: Life Span Nutrition (book) by Majid Ali, M.D. Available at