Best Three Natural Remedies
Majid Ali, M.D.
Limbic Breathing, Spicy Smoothie, Castor Rubs
Dr. Ali’s Breakfasts Are Ideas, Not Products
We Value Your Suggestions. Please Send Them to Aliacademy7@gmail.com
Why Consider My Breakfasts? Because they are:
- Quick to prepare
- Anti-weight gain and anti-obesity
- Anti-insulin toxicity and anti-diabetes
- Low cost
- Easy to personalize
Please look at the photographs linked below about how your breakfast choices can keep you health or slowly rob your health.
Preparing Insulin-Smart Breakfasts for Two
(I suggest this spicy smoothie breakfast for three or four days a week, and consider an egg omelette or spicy yogurt breakfast on the remaining days of the week.)
- I use a wide-mouthed glass or plastic bottle as a blender. It is easy to wash after use.
- I add the following to the bottle (details given below):
2.1 Three large heaping tablespoons of a protein powder
2.2 One large heaping tablespoon of lecithin
2.3 One large heaping tablespoon of ground flaxseed
2.4 One teaspoonful of turmeric powder
2.5 One-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder
2.6 One-half teaspoon of one of the following in powder form: ginger root,
2.7 I then add 20 ounces of water and mix by shaking the bottle
2.8 I then add 16 ounces of bottled organic vegetable juice (Very Veggie is
our preferred brand) and shake the bottle again.
2.9 My wife and I drink this spicy smoothie in 4 to 6 -ounce portions.
PERSONALIZING INSULIN-SMART BREAKFASTS
All recipes for insulin-smart breakfasts can be personalized for taste or convenience. For example, for insulin-smart spicy smoothie, following are some suggestions:
- Add more water
- Add a small amount of lemon juice
- Add an ounce or more of seltzer water
- Decrease or increase the amount of any spice by instinct
- Experiment with other spices, such as cardimum ( usually a pinch or two)
- Drinking the Spicy Smoothie in portions of choice ( three ounces, four ounces, less, more)
- Drinking Spicy Smoothie at different times of the day. Try four ounces at mid-afternoon and see it affects your energy level, for example
- Try modifying recipes for spicy omelettes and yogurt the same way.
Solutions for After-Taste Problem
The problem of after-taste with my recommended breakfast is very uncommon. If it does happen, here are some suggestions:
- Take a glass of water thirty minutes after the breakfast
- Use a sugarless mint lozenge after the breakfast smoothie
- Gargle with sesame oil for a minute or two
- Try to find the culprit be excluding spices, two at a time.
Protein Options for Preparing spicy smoothie
- A protein powder containing 90 of calories in proteins derived from eggs and milk
- A protein powder containing 90 of calories in proteins derived from whey
- A protein powder containing 90 of calories in proteins derived from soy proteins of plant-based proteins
Healthy Oil Options for Adding to Spicy Smoothie
The flaxseed in the protein drink may be replaced by one of the following oils: olive, safflower, sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, avocado, and almond.
The flaxseed oil in the protein drink may be replaced by one of the following oils: olive, safflower, sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, avocado, and almond.
Nutritional Supplements Taken With Breakfast
I take my morning nutrient supplements with this spicy smoothie, usually doing some bouncing exercise with it.
Please test the above recipes, experience their benefits, and then experiment with them and improve them by personalizing them aa suggested above.
There is never a valid reason for missing a breakfast. My patients taught me this lesson so well that I seldom complete a visit with patients without asking about their breakfasts.
Goals of a Good Breakfast
A wholesome breakfast — in my view — should serve the following goals:
- It should set the stage for an active, vigorous, and healthful day with sustained energy.
- It should support the functions of the bowel, liver, hormone organs, brain, and other tissue.
- It should sustain the long-term goals of healthful aging and preventing diabetes, degeneratory disorders, such as heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis, and others.
With those goals in mind, the following objectives of a breakfast seem desirable to me:
A Link for Something More