Dr. Ali’s Best Recipes
Majid Ali, M.D.
First, a Simple Question:
How Smart Is It to Seek Health From Those Who Profit From Disease?
In developing my recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinners, I keep the following three criteria in mind:
- My recipes should foster healthful aging and reverse chronic diseases;
- My recipes restore oxygen signaling (Oxygen Detox)
- My recipes restore insulin signaling (Oxygen Detox)
- Meals prepared with my recipes should not require too much time in prepartion; and
- The meals prepared should be tasteful and easily digestable.
As for the first criteria, my focus is on:
- Prevention of Insulin Toxicity and Diabetes, and Metabolic Syndromes
- Weight Loss and Reversal of Obesity
- Prevention of Heart Disease, Stroke, Kidney Failure, and Inflammatory-Immune Disorders
Dr. Ali’s Start-Low-Build-Slow Principle
In all guidelines for natural remedies for preserving health and reversing chronic diseases, I strongly advise readers to follow my Start-Low-Build-Slow Principle. Simply stated, this principle requires that an individual, in trying natural remedies, be cautious and closely observe how the body responds to natural remedies, beginning with small amounts or portions (as low as one-tenth the value on the first day, and doubling them every day until the recommended amount is reached.) If any negative senses are experienced, the item should be discontinued or taken in smaller amounts for longer periods of time to increase tolerance. It is important that a doctor be consulted to rule out the presence of serious coexisting or underlying conditions.
List of Recipies and Other Related Articles
k Dr. Ali’s Insulin-Wise Breakfast – Personalized