Tuna-Tiki Recipe for Insulin Detox
Majid Ali, M.D.
A Recipe for Insulin Detox for Losing Weight and Diabetes
My Insulin Detox Tuna—Tiki is very popular among my patients who have lost weight, cleared insulin toxcity, and in som ecses reversed Type 2 diabetes. It is a recipe for a delicious meal which is among my preferred recipes for individuals with weight gain, obesity, insulin toxicity, pre-diabetes, and diabetes.
I offer my preferred recipes for an integrated program of personal health with specific objectives of preventing and reversing: (1) weight gain; (2) obesity; (3) diabetes; (4) toxicity of insulin injections used to treat diabetes; and (5) complications of diabetes.
List of Preferred Insulin-Saving Recipes
* Dr. Ali’s Insulin-Saving Breakfast
* Dr. Ali’s Insulin-Saving Breakfast – Personalized
* Dr. Ali’s Insulin-Saving Tuna-Tiki Recipe
* Dr. Ali Insulin-Saving Vege—Tiki Recipe
* Dr. Ali’s Insulin-Saving Palak-Tiki Recipe
* Karen’s Insulin-Saving Almond Snack
Recipe for 12 Tuna-Tiki Meals
Tuna-Tiki recipe provides an inexpensive and delicious dinner choice to be included in Dr. Ali’s Insulin Reduction Diet Plan. The ingredients listed below are sufficient for cooking twelve tuna-tikis. These tikis keep well for up to seven days in a refrigerator, when properly and individually saran-wrapped.
Ingredients for Twelve Tuna Tiki Dinners
1. Tuna, solid white, unsalted
in water Two pounds
2. Eggs, organic Four large
3. Mashed potatoes powder Two ounces
4. Fresh grated ginger root One-half cup
5. Cumen powder One tablespoon
6. Cayenne pepper One heaping tablespoon
7. Cilantro, chopped One-half cup
8. Lemon juice Four tablespoons
9. Salt Two teaspoons
10. Extra virgin olive oil Two tablespoons.
1. Knead all of the above except olive oil and two of the four eggs to make dough.
2. Make twelve round tikis (like meat patties) using all of the dough.
3. Beat the remaining two eggs.
4. Heat the skillet with a thin layer of olive oil in it.
5. Dip the tuna-tiki in beaten eggs and allow the extra egg to drip.
6. Fry on medium flame to a dark brown on both sides.
7. Serve with steamed or stir-fried, lightly buttered vegetables .
8. Saran-wrap tuna-tikis (taking all air out) individually after they have cooled and refrigerate. Enjoy for up to one week.
For serving refrigerated tuna-tikis, warm it in a skillet lightly smeared with olive oil or re-heat it in a toaster oven