Top Seven for Diabetes
Majid Ali, M.D.
Reversing Diabetes, Partially or Completely
Can you reverse diabetes type 2? You alone can answer this question. How can anyone else say whether or not you are willing and able to do so. Most of my patients who followed my guidelines within five to ten years of initial diagnosis of diabetes Type 2 were able to reverse diabetes, partly if not completely. Please read and re-read the following six items before you consider my Top Seven Guidelines for Reversing Diabetes described after this introduction.
- Be honest with yourself, and learn and know well what diabetes type 2 is (It is an insulin problem, not a sugar problem).
- Become “insulin-curious” and learn how different foods evoke different insulin responses and affect your body differently.
- Follow your doctor’s advice closely while you consider my guidelines.
- Learn to “live insulin-wise,” and do so with clarity (my free “Dr. Insulin Course” on this website give you all the needed information).
- Do not throw away your diabetes pills, lower your blood A1c level by slowly putting my diet and detox guidelines into practice, and then discuss with your doctor how to safely reduce the doses of your diabetes medication.
- Think long-term, “think insulin,” and do not repeat mistakes all the time (it is okay to slip up sometimes). People who use my diabetes reversal plan will tell you things become easier with time, as all other good things do.)
Dr. Ali’s Top Seven Diet-and-Detox Guidelines for Reversing Diabetes
- Ali’s Breakfast (an idea, not a product)
- Ali’s Insulin-Wise Diet (Search this website for my recipes for meals. Consider nut and seed butters for snacks)
- Living-out-of-the head
- Nutrient Supplementation
- Limbic Non-huffing-Non-puffing Exercise
- Limbic Breathing-Prayer-Meditation.
Dr. Ali’s Begin-Low-Build-Slow Principle
Safety first is only possible if readers learn well the contents of my guidelines. I urge them to read the guidelines three times before considering them. I recommend this for all my recommendations concerning foods, stress control with self-regulation, and environmental hazards.
The First Two Steps
- Watch the library of Videos linked below
- Learn how to search my wen sites for articles in Dr. Ali’s Diabetes Course (free-of-cost)
This article is a part of my FREE course entitled “Dr. Ali’s Diabetes Course.” Please, learn how to search the two websites mentioned for my articles which explain all of the above, including recipes. If you find it difficult, you need to find a guide (a daughter, a son, a cousin, a neighbor – anyone). Consider this as the very first exercise. The benefits of losing diabetes or controlling it far more effectively are worth any or all efforts you will make to learn how to search for articles on the following two websites:
As a practical matter, I suggest readers begin with 1/4 of the amounts of substances I recommend in my guidelines. In case of times of therapy, such as hydrogen peroxide and castor oil skin rubs, again I suggest the time be reduced to one-third of the recommended time. Once the safey issue is addressed, readers can use their own sense of how they can proceed safely.
Diabetes and insulin Majid Ali MD
Why Do I Consider Blood Insulin Test to be the Single Most Important Test
What Is Your Child’s Peak Insulin Level? Is She or He Insulin-Toxic?
Insulin Buddy and Fatty Liver
What is the Evidence That Neuropathy Is Caused by Insulin Toxicity?
Obesity Is Cellular Inflammation
Dr. Ali’s Best AntiDiabetes Breakfast
Gestational Diabetes Is Insulin Toxicity of the Unborn – Part Two
Your Child – Hyperactive or Hypoglycemic?
Why Do I Consider Blood Insulin Test to be the Most Important Test for Metabolism and Diabetes
Castor Oil Rubs for Insulin Detox for Weight Loss and Diabetes Reversal