Fear Among African Grandmothers of the Pre-EastThings
Majid Ali, M.D.
What Fears and for How Long Did African Grandmothers of the Pre-East Suffer?
Where Do Fears Come From?
- People who look different from us.
- People who wear clothes different than us.
- People who act different from us.
- People who lare of different faiths
- People who we think are going to act different than us.
- Men who own women, still in some societies.
- The poor controlled by the rich.
- Countries which enforce drone democracies on other countries.
- Animals we own.
- Animals that own us.
- Things we own.
- Things that own us.
For more on the Pre-East, please enter “Pre-East” in the search box at the right top corner of this web site.