Dr. Ali’s Breast Health and Cancer Course Library
Majid Ali, M.D.
Guidelines for Breast Health, Cancer Prevention, and Cancer Treatment Options
List of Articles Follows Brief Introduction
I base the information in this library of articles on breast health and breast cancer on my experience in surgery, pathology, teaching, research, and writing. Below is an outline of this experience. This library of articles is my effort to provide information so individuals facing the breast cancer treatment decisions can make informed decision. My guidelines are not a substitute for full evaluation by an experienced physician.
- In 1968, I received my certification in surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of England and the diploma of FRCS.
- In 1972, I received my certification in certified in surgical pathology in the U.S.
- In 1974, I received my appointment as Director of the Department of Pathology and Laboratories at Holy Name Medical Center, Teaneck, New Jersey
- I moderated the hospital breast cancer meeting usually held monthly during my 23 years of work as the chief pathologist.
- Starting 1978, I authored three books on cancer and co-authored another five on the various aspects of cancer.
- I am the solo author of 14-volume textbook entitled “The Principles and the Practice of Integrative Medicine
- I have participated in the care of over 1,000 patients with cancer of various body organs.
List of Course Articles
- Top Seven for Breast Health and Cancer Prevention
- Ali’s IBER Method of Self-Examination (IBER: Ignore-the-breast-examine-the-breast)
- Ali’s Breast Castor-Rub Guidelines
- Mammography Truths and Untruths
- Do Natural Estrogens Cause Breast Cancer
- How Valuable is Aromasin for Breast Cancer?
- Ali’s Oxygen Model of Caancer
- Ali’s Oxygen Protocol Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Think Twice Before for Breast Surgery for Two Non-Invasive Breast Growths
- Saying No to Breast Cancer Surgery When It Does Not Save Lives
- Breast Surgery for Treating Fear
- A Gift for a Woman You Love – Sister, Mother, Daughter, Friend, Or …
Fear and Anger Pat 7 – Beyond Psyche
The So-Called Lobular Cancer of Breast Is Not Cancer
Is Ductal In-situ Breast Cancer a True Cancer?
Will I Still Get Breast Cancer If I Do Castor Oil Breast Rubs?
Best Wishes for Health and Healing
May you be gracious, graceful, and generous
My library of videos appears at http://www.vimeo.com.
Dr. Ali’s Books, DVDs, and Video Seminars
My DVDs, video seminars, and other learning materials on the subjects of breast cancer and other cancers are available at http://www.aliacademy.org.