Top Seven for Fear and Anger
Majid Ali, M.D.
Deep-Seated Chronic Fear and Anger Cannot Dissolved With Superficial Efforts
My Top Seven Recommendations
- Being in the Elements
- Personal Reminders
- Slow Limbic Breathing and Gentle Speech
- Something to Help Others
- Meals for Metabolism Without Roller-coasters
- Nutritional and Oxygen-enhancing (oxystatic) Supplements
- Gentle Limbic Exercise
I recognize three root causes of chronic suffering and diseases: Fear, anger, and absence of curiosity.
- I recognize curiosity to be the mother of imagination.
- Imagination opens the pathways of exploration.
- Exploration defines the nature, scope, and treatment options, as well as the choice of right practitioners to approach.
Clever Thinking Approach
In devoted The Cortical Money and Healing (1990) to make one essential point at many levels: The cortical monkey loves to recycle past misery. When recycling past misery is not enough, it thrives on pre-cycling feared, future misery.
In my book, I also addressed the crucial matter of tyranny of diagnostic labels which fans the fires of fear and anger.
The answer to the suffering caused by fear and anger is in being of part of one’s elements. I find this to be the best strategy for countering head-fixation of the Cortical Monkey. Below, I offer a series of seven video links to elaborate above statements.
Fear and Anger Series Part 1 – Introduction
Fear and Anger Part 2 – Beyond Definitions
Fear and Anger Series Part 3 – In Elements, Not in Self
Fear and Anger Series Part 4 – Beyond Right or Wrong
Fear and Anger Part 5 – Life Beyond Disease
Fear and Anger Series – Part 6 – Life Beyond Cancer
Fear and Anger Series – Part 7 – Life Beyond Psychehttps://vimeo.com/140612101