Majid Ali, M.D.
From My Imagination, Of Course!
I imagine that there existed once a land of African Grandmothers. I named it African GrandmotherLand. .
How did the baby girls of my imagined “African grandmotherland” become the my imagined tribe of shared African grandmothers?
- Br first being baby girls
- Then young women
- Then becoming a part of their elements
- Then becoming mothers
- Then become people of love, sensitivity, and compassion
- Then becoming grandmothers
- becoming moms
- otribe n girls Being a part of elements