An Overdriven Heart With A-Fibrillation Needs Oxygen and Compassion Before Being Zapped With Radio-Waves
tMajid Ali, M.D.
A Fibrillating Heart (With A-Fib ) Is An Overdriven and Oxygen-Deprived Heart.
Safety First With Second Opinion
Heart rhythm problems require treatment by cardiologists or other doctors experienced in treating such disorders. Permanent destruction of pacemaker of the heart with radio waves (radiofrequency procedure) and insertion of a pacemaker is often advised by doctors. I think it is important to seek second opinion. advice So, it is crucial that other treatment options be considered under the close supervision of experienced doctors.
A Fibrillating Heart Is An Overdriven Heart
Many patients can avoid permanent destruction of the heart pacemaker with natural therapies. Such therapies must be considered with a clear understanding that a fibrillating heart is an overdriven heart and all measures should be considered to “calm” the overdriven heart.
The Heart Story in Simple Words
- Slow breathing is the best first-aid for a heart under stress.
- Compassion is the way to a heart at peace.
This is my simple message for people with an overdriven heart which palpitate or skip heartbeats and continues to do so despite treatment from their cardiologists or other doctors.
* Dr. Ali’s Slow Breathing
* Dr. Ali’s Healing With Curiosity (comprising seven short videos on www.vimeo.com)
* Dr. Ali’s Heart Course
* Dr. Ali’s Heart With Curiosity Course (comprising seven short videos onwww.vimeo.com)
For heart urgency (including palpitation), I recommend the following for my patients. The purpose of the above information is to prevent heart urgency under the supervision of people’s primary doctors or cardiologists.
* Slow Breathing
* Ten drops of tinctures of hawthorne and passionflower in one ounce of water
* Coenzyme Q10 lozenge 150 mg, may repeat after 15 minutes