An Overdriven Palpitating Heart Needs Oxygen and Compassion
Majid Ali, M.D.
A Heart Beats Frantically for An Oxygen-Deprived Acid-Overloaded Body
The Heart Story in Simple Words
- Slow breathing is the best first-aid for a heart under stress.
- Compassion is the way to a heart at peace.
This is my simple message for people with an overdriven heart which palpitate or skip heartbeats and continues to do so despite treatment from their cardiologists or other doctors.
* Dr. Ali’s Slow Breathing
* Dr. Ali’s Healing With Curiosity (comprising seven short videos on www.vimeo.com)
* Dr. Ali’s Heart Course
* Dr. Ali’s Heart With Curiosity Course (comprising seven short videos on www.vimeo.com)
For heart urgency (including palpitation), I recommend the following for my patients. The purpose of the above information is to prevent heart urgency under the supervision of people’s primary doctors or cardiologists.
* Slow Breathing
* Ten drops of tinctures of hawthorne and passionflower in one ounce of water
* Coenzyme Q10 lozenge 150 mg, may repeat after 15 minutes