Dr. Ali’s Breast Cancer Library – Introduction
Majid Ali, M.D.
Safety First With Learning, Understanding, and Knowing
What Is the Information Based On?
I base the information in this library of articles on breast health and breast cancer on my experience in surgery, pathology, teaching, research, and writing. Below is an outline of this experience. This library of articles is my effort to provide information so individuals facing the breast cancer treatment decisions can make informed decision. My guidelines are not a substitute for full evaluation by an experienced physician.
- In 1968, I received my certification in surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of England and the diploma of FRCS.
- In 1972, I received my certification in certified in surgical pathology in the U.S.
- In 1974, I received my appointment as Director of the Department of Pathology and Laboratories at Holy Name Medical Center, Teaneck, New Jersey
- I moderated the hospital breast cancer meeting usually held monthly during my 23 years of work as the chief pathologist.
- Starting 1978, I authored three books on cancer and co-authored another five on the various aspects of cancer.
- I am the solo author of 14-volume textbook entitled “The Principles and the Practice of Integrative Medicine
- I have participated in the care of over 1,000 patients with cancer of various body organs.
List of Articles
- Top Seven for Breast Health and Breast Cancer Prevention
- Ali’s IBER Method of Self-Examination (IBER: Ignore-the-breast-examine-the-breast)
- Ali’s Breast Castor-Rub Guidelines
- Mammography Truths and Untruths
- Do Natural Extrogens Cause Breast Cancer
- How Valuable is Aromasin for Breast Cancer?
- Ali’s Oxygen Model of Caancer
- Ali’s Oxygen Protocol Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Breast Cancer
I present my program for reducing the probability of developing new breast cancer in my 2-DVD video seminar entitled
“Breast Health and Cancer” available at http://www.1800-633-6226.com
Dr. Ali’s Series of Videos on Breast Cancer
My library of videos appears at http://www.vimeo.com.