Breathing, Self-Compassion, Breathing, and Healing
Majid Ali, M.D.
The Full Story of Healing With Breath
Try these simple words for a path to healing.
* Slow breathing calms an overdriven heart,
* A calmed overdriven heart soothes overactive adrenals,
* Soothed overactive adrenals loosen tightened muscles,
* Loosened muscles slow down hyperventilating lungs,
* Slowed hyperventilating lungs fetch more oxygen to an acidic brain,
* An oxygenated acidic brain is kind to the whole body,
* So the whole body can be kind to itself.
That in simple words is the story of slow breathing for healing.
Links to Videos