Responsibilities of the Liver in Health and Disease Reversal
Majid Ali, M.D.
An Article od Dr. Ali’s Liver Course
The liver weighs two and one-half to three pounds in weight, yet it is the primary detox and metabolic organ of the body. It not only nourishes 50-100 trillion cells in the body, it is also responsible for keeping them clean and healthy. Thus, it comes as no surprise that the liver is the most frequently stressed organ of the body. It is one of the many wonders of nature that it has given this organ an enormous functional reserve. When 90% of the liver mass is removed in dog experiments, the dogs stay healthy. In my biopsy work I was more impressed by the regenerating capacity of liver cells than that in any other organ.
Specifically, the liver is:
- The master detox organ;
- The master metabolic organ;
- The master nutrition organ;
- The master protein producer;
- The master fat metabolizer;
- The master sugar handler;
- The master vitamin producer and processor organ;
- The master mineral regulator organ;
- The master hormone modulator;
- The aging-gene organ; and, next to the bowel,
- The master lifespan organ.
Videos of Dr. Ali’s Liver Course
Liver Course Videos
Rising Incidence of Fatty Change in the U.S.?
Does Fructose-Rich Corn Syrup Cause Fatty Liver?
Does Your Overweight Child Have Fatty Liver?
I Have Fatty Liver. Should I Worry About IT?
Can Your Be Unhealthy Even If Your Blood Liver TestAre Not Normal?
Dr. Ali’s Liver 90-Minute DVD Seminar is available at http://www.aliacademy.org