My Breath Is Self-Compassion
Majid Ali, M.D.
The simple words in the title of this article show the path to self-compassion and deep healing.
* Slow breathing calms down an overdriven heart.
* A calmed overdriven heart soothes overactive adrenal glands.
* Soothed overactive adrenal glands loosen tightened muscles.
* Loosened muscles slow down hyperventilating lungs.
* Slowed hyperventilating lungs fetch more oxygen to an acidic brain.
* An oxygenated acidic brain is kind to the whole body.
* So the whole body can be kind to itself.
That in simple words is the short story of “My Breath Is My Own.” Put it test and ask your body to assess the results.
Deep Healing Course
I offer a free seven video seminar course entitled “Deep Healing Course.” Seminars range from 25 minutes to 45 minutes in duration. The third seminar of this course is entitled “My Breath Is My Own.”
Free Deep Healing Course
If you are intrigued by the above questions and your interest in your health perks, here is a suggestion: consider my free “Deep Healing Course” comprising seven video seminars. The course is posted at www.AliHealing.org
Enter the words “Deep Healing Course” in the search box and it will take you to the course outline with links to seven seminars