Dr. Ali’s Free Course on Brain Health and Diseases
Majid Ali, M.D.
My free Course on Brain Health and Diseases is based on my Oxygen Model of Brain Health and Diseases. This course offers simple articles for individuals without biology background as well as for those with a good science background. It includes articles which present my guidelines for brain health preservation and for reversing many brain diseases in early stages.
This course covers diverse aspects of brain health and absence of health. My top suggestions for reading appear at the end of this article. I list ten articles.
My Oxygen Model of Brain Health and Diseases is an extension of my Oxygen Model of Health and Disease. It is a unifying model that explains all aspects of Brain Health and Diseases—causes, clinical course, consequences, and control—on the basis of disturbed oxygen function. The most important among these compromised and/or blocked functions are: (1) oxygen signaling; (2) oxygen’s ATP energy generation; (3) oxygen’s detergent functions; (4) oxygen’s cellular detox functions; (5) oxygen-regulated cell membrane and matrix functions; (6) oxygen’s cellular repair roles.
The Oxygen Model of Brain Health and Diseases provides a simple model that allows physicians to reduce complexities of diverse clinical syndromes into a workable simplicity.
This model predicts that ongoing research will reveal that components of acidosis (excess acidity), oxidosis (increased oxidative stress), and CUD (clotting-unclotting dysequilibrium) will be found to play important roles in the physiology, pathology, and clinical features of Brain Health and Diseases.
The crucial importance of the Unifying Oxygen Model of Brain Health and Diseases is that it:
* Explains the scientific basis of physiology and pathology of peripheral nerves;
* Sheds light on various contributory causative factors fan each other’s fires;
* Elucidates how toxicities of foods, environments, and thoughts set the stage for neuropathy;
* Reveals the mechanisms by which various detox therapies restore functions of nerves;
* Allows the formulation of rational and effective designs for reversing neuropathy; and
* Provides explanations of mechanisms by which time-honored natural remedies work.
1. Dr. Ali’s Free Course on Brain Health and Diseases
2. Oxygen Model of Health and Disease
3. What Is Alzheimer’s Disease?
4. Pre-Alzheimer’s Disease – U.S.A
5. Basics of the Brain – Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology
6. Dr. Ali’s Top Seven for Daytime Brain Health
7. Dr. Ali’s Top Seven for Nighttime Brain Health
8. Dr. Ali’s Course on Depression
9. Dr. Ali’s Top Seven for Anxiety
10. Dr. Ali’s Deep Healing Course
11. Dr. Ali’s Free Spiritual Healing Course