Dr. Ali’s Top Seven Remedies for Depression
Majid Ali, M.D.
Depression can be a life-threatening conditions. Thus, initially all nondrug natural remedies should be used under the care of a practitioner after full clinical evaluation. In many cases, the use of antidepressant drugs become essential to prevent the development of life-threatening crisis. That said, one’s truest teacher for coping with depression initially and later controlling depression is the person in one’s mirror. In many cases, this path of learning, understanding, and knowing is difficult and tortuous.
List of Top Seven Natural Remedies for Depression
Following are my most preferred natural remedies for anxiety states, I provide details of all these remedies in companion articles posted on this and other web sites.
1. Healing Conversations (for self-compassion and Freedom From Anger)
2. Slow Limbic Breathing
3. Being With One’s Elements to escape Head Fixation
4. Day Time Brain Nutrients (such as L-theanine, GABA, Flaxseed Oil, and others)
5. Night Time Brain Nutrients (such as tryptophan, 5 HTP, Melatonin, Passion Flower, hawthorne, and Others)
6. Dr. Ali’s Spicy Breakfasts, Vitamins, and Minerals (especially Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium)
7. Effective treatment of concurrent painful, metabolic, and inflammatory conditions
Video Introduction to Dr. Ali’s Top Seven Series
* Dr. Ali’s Free Depression Course
* Dr. Ali’s Free Anxiety Course
* Dr. Ali’s Spiritual Healing Course
* Dr. Ali’s DVD Seminars on Anxiety, Depression, and Healing available at http://www.aliacademmy.org