Dr. Ali’s Top Seven Remedies for Anxiety
Majid Ali, M.D.
For all forms of anxiety, depression, and related disorders, initially all nondrug natural remedies should be used under the care of a practitioner after full clinical evaluation. Specifically, one’s truest healer for anxiety syndromes is the person in one’s mirror, often after sustained efforts or learning, understanding, and knowing. I base this statement on extended personal experience.
In many cases, the use of drugs becomes necessary for variable periods of time.
List of Top Seven Natural Remedies for Anxiety States
Following are my most preferred natural remedies for anxiety states, I provide details of all these remedies in companion articles posted on this and other web sites.
1. Healing Conversations (for self-compassion and Freedom From Anger)
2. Slow Limbic Breathing
3. Being With One’s Elements to escape Head Fixation
4. Day Time Brain Nutrients (such as L-theanine, GABA, Flaxseed Oil, and others)
5. Night Time Brain Nutrients (such as tryptophan, 5 HTP, Melatonin, Passion Flower, hawthorne, and Others)
6. Dr. Ali’s Spicy Breakfasts
7. Vitamins and Minerals (Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium),
Video Introduction to Dr. Ali’s Top Seven Series
* Dr. Ali’s Free Anxiety Course
* Dr. Ali’s Free Depression Course