Flu Remedies – My Top Ten Preferences
Majid Ali, M.D.
Try to do as many as possible of the following nondrg remedies under the supervision of a practitioner. An intramuscular nutrient injection or IV infusion should be considered a high priority, if available.
The Top Five Recoemmdations
1. Optimal hydration
1.a Spicy Protein-Vege smoothie* with extra water
1.b Potassium lemonade*
1.c Chicken soup with extra salt**
1.d Green tea
2. Ginger (one-half teaspoon) with vitamin C 1000 mg, four times a day
3. Zinc lozenges 25 mg up to four times a day for four days
4. Magnesium, potassium, taurine (Bowel Detox A, one tablet three times a day)
5. Gut Fermentation Control (avoid sugar, dairy, and gluten foods)
The Second Five Recoemmdations
1. Sesame oil gargles followed by Vitamin A and E gargles
2. Castor oil skin rubs over abdomen daily
3. Oregano oil capsules two twice daily
4. Colloidal silver, one half teaspoon three times a day
5. Nutrient intramuscular injection or IV infusion (see note above)
* Google for recipes with my name in the search box ** Not if extra salt if hypertension or heart disease
My Radio Essay on the Subject
I present the above information in detail in a radio essay linked below.
Please cut and paste the following link if clicking on the link does not take you to the radio essay. Regards. Majid Ali