Slow Breathing to Self-compassion to Healing
Majid Ali, M.D.
Try these simple words for slow-breathing to healing.
* Slow breathing calms an overdriven heart,
* A calmeded overdriven heart soothes overactive adrenals,
* Soothed overactive adrenals loosen tightened muscles,
* Loosened muscles slow down hyperventilating lungs,
* Slowed hyperventilating lungs fetch more oxygen to an acidic brain,
* An oxygenated acidic brain is kind to the whole body,
* So the whole body can be kind gto itself.
That, in simple words, is the story of slow breathing for healing.