Food for Food for Fibromyalgia
Majid Ali, M.D.
Here I a letter I received from a reader:
“Dr. Ali, I have been ill for eight years. Three doctors told me I have fibromyalgia, the other eight I saw said bad things about the three who diagnosed fibromyalgia. I have read your articles of fibromyalgia and saw your DVD about the disease. Okay, I accept that fibromyalgia is nonsense and my suffering is real. Would you please, please tell me in simple words just three things to do for healing, please. I will be so grateful to you.” C. D. (Full name withheld)
With best hopes for your healing, here are the three things:
1. Breathe your own air.
2. Eat food for food.
3. Be healing-literate.
Eating Food for Food for Fibromyalgia
1. Take my high healthy fat, high healthy protein, and low starch diet.
2. Say NO to sugar
3. See my video s on spice remedies (Google: Majid Ali Spicy Breakfast)
Breathe Your Own Air
1. Read at least three articles in my Dr. Ali’s Course on Healing.
2. Then read more articles in my Dr. Ali’s Course on Healing.
1. Read at least three articles in my Dr. Ali’s Course on Fermentation.
2. Then read more articles in my Dr. Ali’s Course on Fermentation.
One more thing. Keep away from fibromyalgia experts and grow your own guru.